BFS - The best performance in cutting asphalt and concrete
- Low hand-arm-vibrations below 5 m/s²
- Superior cutting performance: Up to 20 % faster than comparable devices
- Requires very little maintenance due to lifetime-lubricated bearings
- High directional stability through the high tensile strength frame and ball-bearing wheels
- Variably adjustable cutting depth
Central lifting point
The machine always remains balanced when lifted by the central lifting point.
This ensures that the rear wheels always touch the ground first and not the cutting blade.
The BFS-series has the largest water tank in its class.
BFS940 and BFS1350 - 32 liter
Optional transportation handle
Makes the transport of the machine easy and user friendly.
Wide wheelbaseMore stability in operation.
|Low hand-arm vibration
Our walk-behind saws are characterized by very low hand-arm-vibrations of below 5 m/s². This allows for an uninterupted eight hour operation.
|User comfort installed
For particular user friendliness all Wacker Neuson models are easy and simple to use.